Real Time Alarm Monitor
RTAM was original designed and developed for monitoring food service heating and
It is easily be adaptable to other types equipment monitoring functions. RTAM
provides real time management and reporting of equipment alarms.
Real Time Alarm Monitor can help you:
Some of the many RTAM system features are:
- Better manage your staffing requirements
- Prevent product loss
- Maintain peak product quality for your customers
- Proactively repair malfunctioning EMS equipment components
- Monitoring, sorting, and management
of equipment alarms or equipment
tests in real time.
- Flexible reporting by user defined groups,
or within date/time range. Detail or Summary data.
graph or text formats.
- Repeat alarms easily isolated.
- Ease of use and navigation. Runs on Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP
- Automatically adds equipment records for monitored stores.
- Visual and audible notification of unidentifiable alarms, delays in viewing latest
- Activity Log for Supervisory review and
reporting for quality control and assurance.
- Customization of reports, controller messages,
and alarm handlers is also available.
- Easily adaptable to emergency equipment, security systems,
manufacturing floor, etc.
[TechnoSpeak Level 1]